An Italian traveler Marco Vignola after tw-day reindeer sledding in Oymyakon, Siberia/Russia. That was the travel in extremely cold weather conditions. The temperature was -52C/-61F.
Indeed, Oymyakon holds its title of the coldest inhabited place on the earth.
Photo by Misha Mestnikov.
Browse through already-published posts under the tag Oymyakon.
- Winter Magic with Reindeer & Herders in Oymyakon, Siberia / Russia
- Extreme cold hunting journey in Oymyakon, Siberia / Russia. With reindeer sleds [photos]
- Measuring temperature in Oymyakon, the Pole of Cold
- 70 Travel Photos: Reindeer Sledding w/ Even Herders in Oymyakon, Siberia, Russia
- Hannes Rada: My wonderful trip from Yakutsk to Oymyakon