There is one active live webcam left in Yakutsk. It is installed at the TV tower by TV & Radio Broadcasting Technical Center.
Here is the link:
- http://22.214.171.124:4041/view/index.shtml (Lenin Square)
1. Be sure, your browser has the Java Runtime Environment installed to watch live webcams.
2. The second webcam might be off from time to time. The first one is stable and active.
My try to broadcast from Yakutsk
Live photostream from Yakutsk:
Instagram Photographs from @Yakutia.
Other Yakutsk-related pages:
- Today’s snowing in Russia’s Siberian city of Yakutsk
- Feel the atmosphere of our winter life in Yakutsk, Siberia/Russia
- -44C in Yakutsk, Siberia/Russia. A crossroad in the winter morning [video+photos]
- Video: Icebreak on the Lena River in Yakutia, Siberia / Russia. May 16, 2012.
- One evening with the New Year tree in Yakutsk, Yakutia / Russia [photo + video]