I am very glad that my friends, Artyom (aka Werwolf) and Katya (aka Mirakly), have launched their own weblog dedicated to travel across Yakutia. Here is the link http://adv.yktv.ru.
Artyom is a famous local traveler. Katya is his girlfriend However, she is also a well-known off-road driver and rock-climber. They’ve got many stories to tell and share in the form of travel reports. Unfortunately, their resource is in Russian only. Use the Goggle translation tool.
- The World’s Coldest Road. Kolyma Highway in Yakutia, Siberia / Russia [video]
- How do people live in Anabar, the Arctic region of Yakutia, Siberia/Russia
- Photos: Kyuellyakh Moustakh River Expedition, Yakutia/Siberia
- Just another weekend off-roading near Yakutsk, Yakutia/Siberia
- What to do, if you meet a wild brown bear in Siberia [video + tips]