The English Russia blog has just published the photographs of ALROSA Airlines’ plane TU-154 flying Yakutsk-Moscow landed in the area of Izhma Airport, Republic of Komi.
English Russia wrote:
A TU-154 plane flying Yakutsk-Moscow made an emergency landing today at the airport of Izhma. The preliminary cause of the emergency landing was a sudden breakdown of aeronavigation system aboard. According to the eyewitness accounts when the plane was landing it came far out of the heliport deck, breaking trees it went deep into the forest.
The plane of “Alrosa” company had 72 passengers aboard, they all were fortunately evacuated through the emergency exits. The passengers have been taken to the hotel of an Izhma sports complex
More incident photographs at English Russia.
- A plane landed on its bottom in Yakutsk this morning
- Antonov An-124 Ruslan at Yakutsk Airport, Siberia/Russia [photos]
- 30 wood bison arrived in the Siberian city of Yakutsk from Edmonton, Canada, today
- One more new Boeing 737-700 NG aircraft for Yakutia Airlines
- Flying over Yakutia! Images from Yakutia Airlines’ plane