Maciej Besta is a Polish student, who spent one month, August 2010, with his friend on hiking from the Kolyma Highway to Sasyr through the Chersky Mountains in East Yakutia. Recently he sent me a bunch of landscape photographs. Publishing them. In the near future, he promised me to send more. Great! Thanks, Maciej!
- «Daleko na Wschodze», Gosc Niedzielny Polish Magazine’s story about Yakutia
- What to do, if you meet a wild brown bear in Siberia [video + tips]
- Photos: Trekking in the Momsky Range, East Yakutia/Siberia
- Rafting the Indigirka River & trekking the Chersky Range in Yakutia, Siberia/Russia
- Welcome to Yakutia Photo Exhibition at Warsaw University, Jan. 25 — Feb. 5, 2010