This morning on the way to my work I saw dogs playing on the main square. As I love saying, it was another cold morning in Russia’s Siberian city of Yakutsk. The temp was minus 40 degrees Celsius. Dogs and extreme cold weather… What a cute mixture!
They are not frozen… Alive! Joyful! Cute!
- A Day After the End of the World in Yakutsk, Russia. 22 December 2012. [photos]
- -44C in Yakutsk, Siberia/Russia. A crossroad in the winter morning [video+photos]
- Another cold morning in Yakutsk, Siberia/Russia. Dec. 06, 2010.
- Cold winter morning in Yakutsk City, Siberia/Russia, Dec. 04, 2010 [photos]
- Video: Walking down the street. Yakutsk/Siberia