Previously, I wrote that Alexander and Constantine Smurygins, republic constructors from the city of Mirny, invented and created the all-terrain vehicle called «Uraankhai» able to drive smartly through taiga and swim Siberian rivers. It was the news spread across all regional newspapers and online portals. Read the full news story.
A week ago, Vice President of the Republic of Sakha-Yakutia Dmitry Glushko gave that off-roader a try. Further, look at photographs of his test drive.
In the below picture: Konstantin Smurygin, one of inventors, and Dmitry Glushko, Yakutia’s Vice President.
Currently, local authorities are thinking over giving funds to the Smurygins to create more such all-terrain vehicle for the republic’s purposes.
Photo credits: Alexander Li, Yakutsk Vechernyj Newspaper.
- Uraanhay, the off roader made in Yakutia, Siberia/Russia
- President Dmitry Medvedev in Yakutsk to open the railway branch line in N. Bestyakh
- Fine Arts: Alexander Khodulov’s oil paintings
- 2012 Yakutsk Spring Race Tournament by Mammoth Off-Road Club [photos]
- A new president of Yakutia with the new government members + gold medalists