A friend of mine, Arsen Tomsky, initiated the new project called Yakutia’s Wild Life. It is the series of black-and-white comic strips about living in the coldest Siberian region. Done in English and in the way of positive jokes.
The above strip is the first one. More pieces are coming soon… one by one. You can follow updates on the YakutiArt facebook page… and, yeah, leave, your comments with your opinions! That would be wonderful!
- Summer Photos: Panorama of Bulus, the Buotama River upper reaches, Yakutia/Siberia
- Feel the atmosphere of our winter life in Yakutsk, Siberia/Russia
- Yakutia Virtual Travel Guide — VisitYakutia.com. Startup Announce!
- Yakutsk, the World’s Coldest City, Siberia / Russia. Winter Weather Photos.
- Evgenia Arbugaeva’s Following the Reindeer & her Blurb photo prize