It was a sort of revelation. I didn’t know that there were a few real fishing lodges in Yakutia, Siberia / Russia. Mostly, in Yakutia fishing is wild. I mean, it is done with such things as boats and tents.
Below you can see pictures of the fishing lodge located on the Yudoma River in South-East Yakutia, Siberia / Russia. 5 hours from Ust Maya (map) by boat.
The fishing lodge belongs to LORP, the major Lena River transport service company. It consists of the big wooden cottege with mutliple bedrooms, guest room, conference hall, terrace, billiard room, kitchen, etc. Plus the sauna is available. Moreover, they say, «No furious mosquitoes and gnats.»
Take a look.
On the way to the fishing lodge from Ust Maya:
A cottage with many rooms in the fishing lodge:
The entrance of the sauna:
A guest room in the cottage:
A dining room:
A billiard hall:
Just a sofa:
In the rest room:
Images of fishing:
What types of fishing are at that place?
There are four Siberian rivers to fish in. They are Maya, Yudoma, Ajim, Ingili. Travellers might try taimen fishing, perch fishing, whitefish fishing, lenok fishing and grayling fishing.
How to travel to the Yudoma River fishing lodge?
More info AskYakutia.com.
- 64 unique summer travel photos of the Aldan River in South Yakutia, Russia. Life as it is.
- Ice fishing on the Yana River in North-East Yakutia, Siberia / Russia [photos]
- Fishing on the icy Inyali River in Yakutia’s Momsky region, Siberia / Russia [photos]
- Sleeping in the winter. Frozen river boats in Yakutsk, Siberia/Russia.
- Fishing on the Buotama River, a Lena River tributary. Day 2nd.