Today we had -51C (-59.8F) in a daytime, though in the morning a local meteo station registered -49C (-56.2) that meant school free time for kids of 1st to 8th grade. Anyway it’s bitterly cold.
Below, watch two short videos I made today during the lunch time.
Photographs taken by my DSLR camera are coming… Keep following. By the way, you can find many daily Yakutsk winter photographs on twitter @yakutia.
- From Summer to Autumn in Yakutsk. Season Change in September 2012. Photos.
- -42C in Yakutsk today. Real cold winter arrived in Yakutia, Siberia / Russia [photos]
- Yakut children in Roman Sofronov’s great black-n-white 8 mm videos
- President Dmitry Medvedev in Yakutsk to open the railway branch line in N. Bestyakh
- -44C in Yakutsk, Siberia/Russia. A crossroad in the winter morning [video+photos]