Wolves Unleashed, a documentary film about wolves in Yakutia wildlife, will screen at the Winter Film Awards show in New York City on Saturday February 11th, 2012.
Screening time is 11 am. Venue location is the Roy Arias Studios and Theaters, 300 West 43rd Street, New York.
If you are in the area please show your support!!
See the official trailer
About Wolves Unleashed
«From the opening scene, this film takes the audience on an unbelievable journey. Follow world-renowend animal trainer, Andrew Simpson as he travels to Yakutia (Russia’s Siberia), one of the coldest places on earth. Together with his Canadian crew and his pack of wolves, he sets out.»
Wolves Unleashed Website: http://www.wolvesunleashed.com
- Ayarkhaan’s khomus music performance in London, UK
- The «Winter Road. The Land of Fierce» Documentary Screening in Yakutsk
- Meeting wolves in the Siberian region of Yakutia (video)
- David McAlmont and Michael Nyman: The Coldest Place On Earth
- Yakutsk, Winter Weather, Ice Road & the Lena River. 15 Coldest Pictures of December 2012