It’s already a good tradition. Annually, Mammoth Yakutsk Off-Road Club arranges the spring race, that officially opens the season for the club’s all-terrain events. It happens in April, when snow is still on the ground. This year was not exception.
Last weekend, the club held the snow race tournament called «Spring Melting.» Participants were devided into different categories depending on a vehicle type and they needed to compete who would come to the finish line first.
Ok. No more words, take a look at my following photographs.
By the way, let me know, what a type of a car you have and whether you participate in any races. If yes, give us a link to check.
- The GPS orienteering contest in the Siberian city of Yakutsk
- Photos: Spring in progress. Yakutsk, April 10 — May 3, 2011
- Snow is melting. Spring arrived in Yakutsk, Russia. Photos by Ajar Varlamov.
- Igloo Construction in Yakutsk, Yakutia / Russia. Big Boys’ Games. Photos.
- Photos: Spring arrived in the Siberian city of Yakutsk, Apr. 21, 2010