That’s what we are going to have in a month! Thanks to the Yakutsk-based talented cameraman Arian Ivanov, we can see how ice was floating on the Lena River on May 18-19, 2011.
A pretty amazing nature event! We enjoy it every spring from high banks of the Lena River in my area called the Republic of Sakha-Yakutia, Russia’s North-East Siberia & Far East.
The video was done on Tabaga Cape, a few km south off Yakutsk, Russia.
- Spring ice floating on the Lena River in Yakutia, Siberia / Russia
- 11 summer photo stories about the Lena River ( Yakutia / Russia) you might have missed
- 2010 Spring Flood: the Lena River, Yakutsk, Yakutia/Siberia
- Fishing on the Lena River — the area of Tabaga Cape
- Spring in Yakutia, Siberia / Russia. Ajar Varlamov’s photographs.