A friend of mine, Roman Sofronov, has just returned from his other scientific expedition into the wilderness of the Momsky National Park located in the North-East of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia).
When they had a rest, they spent spare time on fishing on the Inyali River. Fascinating place. Ice is still there and it didn’t melt even in the summer.
See Roman’s photographs. Click on thumbnails to enlarge images.
More multi media from Roman Sofronov.
- Yakut children in Roman Sofronov’s great black-n-white 8 mm videos
- Scientific expedition to Mus-Khaya Mountain in Yakutia, Siberia/Russia. 23 photos.
- Momsky Park in the Republic of Sakha-Yakutia, Siberia/Russia. Part 1.
- Sitting on the rock in the Verkhoyansk mountains, Yakutia, Siberia/Russia
- Momsky Park in the Republic of Sakha-Yakutia, Siberia/Russia. Part 2.