Ajar Varlamov (his posts), whose many photographs you’ve seen previously, has two big passions. Initially, it was to carry his Nikon camera all the time and everywhere. A few years ago, his second passion became Marisha, Yakutian laika (dog breed originated in Yakutia’s Kolyma area).
Guess his major habit… Any ideas?.. Right, as you might have noted, that’s his daily dog walk on the field called Zelenyj Lug (Green Meadow). So, if you are his friend, you can see his daily local nature pictures.
Hereby, please, enjoy how fast climate changes in our area. September is the remarkable month, as it is only period, when we see autumn. In the early September it is warm, the middle already chilly, the end comes out with snow.
September 03, 2012:
September 10, 2012:
September 13, 2012:
September 14, 2012:
September 17, 2012:
September 18, 2012:
September 19, 2012:
September 20, 2012:
September 21, 2012:
September is special in Yakutsk, Russia’s Siberian region of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). Summer in the beginning, autumn in the middle, almost winter with the first snow and ice in the end.
When snow will happen this time, I’ll add it here in the post. Keep tuned.
- Autumn to Winter Season Change in Yakutsk, Russia. Cold Weather Photos by Ajar Varlamov
- Snow is melting. Spring arrived in Yakutsk, Russia. Photos by Ajar Varlamov.
- Today’s Snowing in Yakutsk, Republic of Sakha-Yakutia / Russia [video]
- The first frosty morning in Yakutsk, Yakutia (Siberia/Russia) #IcePhoto
- Snow Cover Day in Yakutsk, Russia. Oct. 14th, 2011. Photos, video, weather signs.