This weekend, 15-16 Septemeber, Yakutsk, capital of Russia’s Sakha-Yakutia Republic, is celebrating the 380 Anniversary.
Yakutsk-based photographers Michil Androsov, Vadim Skryabin, Sahey Ignatyev have created the fascinating time-lapse video called simply «One Day in Yakutsk.» I would call it, «One Autumn Day in Yakutsk»
4000 images were used to create the video. In the end, btw, you can see the greeting saying «Happy Birthday, Yakutsk!»
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YAKUTSK!!!
- From Summer to Autumn in Yakutsk. Season Change in September 2012. Photos.
- Chris Marker’s Letter from Siberia. Yakutia [documentary]
- Happy Victory Day from Yakutsk, Siberia / Russia. 10 photos.
- Today’s Snowing in Yakutsk, Republic of Sakha-Yakutia / Russia [video]
- Video: Yakutia in khomus (Jew’s Harp) music and images!